NO CREDIT CHECK + 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH
This offers an opportunity for people with poor or no established credit to obtain financing for their home furnishing needs. This is a great option for customers who are purchasing a new home and cannot run their credit while their home is in escrow.
The amount that you are approved for is based on your gross monthly income. They award you up to 30% of your gross monthly income, with a maximum amount of $2500.00. Your minimum payment will be scheduled according to your pay days.
If you pay the full amount off within 90 days, there will be absolutely no finance amount charged to you. It is an Open account making it easy for you to come back and recharge.
First you need to meet 2 easy requirements:
- Employed at your current job for at least 6 months and make at least $1000 gross income per month.
- Have an active checking account for a minimum of 3 months.
To apply SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE and bring with the following to the store.
- A 30-day print out from your bank or last bank statement. NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER MUST BE visible.
- A photo ID.
- Your most recent pay stub or LES if you are military.
- Voided Check. Why a voided check? Your routing number is needed because your minimum monthly payment is auto debited out of you account each month.
- $25 Processing fee due at time of contract.
- Completed application.
Have good credit? Try Synchrony for longer No-Interest Credit Terms:
Irish Peddlers’ Furniture will pay the interest on GE Money following these guidelines. 6 Months on purchase of $1,500 or more. 12 Months on purchase of $2,000 or more. 24 Months on purchase of $4,000 or more. Minimum Payments must be made each month on the balance and must be paid off within the allotted time frame. Subject to Credit Approval*
Once you are a Synchrony customer and you have received your Synchrony Credit Card to our store, you can purchase up to the available amount issued on your card.
*Credit History 2 years good credit Photo ID and a Major Credit Card (Debit Cards are notconsidered.)